BACON-WRAPPED WESTERN QUICHE TARTS
MAKES 12 | PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES | COOK TIME: 20 MINUTES
12 bacon slices
1/3 cup heavy (whipping) cream
1 cup shredded of Bunker Hill Mild Cheddar
1/4 cup finely diced red bell pepper
1/4 cup finely diced green bell pepper
1/4 cup finely diced yellow onion
1. Preheat the oven to 375.F.
2. Line each cup of a 12-cup muffin tin with a slice of bacon around the edges and then bake for about 10 minutes until browned but not crisp.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and cream. Add the Cheddar, red and green bell peppers, and onion and mix well.
4. Pour the egg mixture into the baconlined muffin cups, filling each about
5. Bake for about 20 minutes until the muffins are golden brown and fully cooked. They should be spongy but not soft in the middle. Use a spoon to lift them from the pan.
6. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
* For more recipes like this, check out Rachel's book here: www.killinitketo.com/book
PREP TIME: 15 MINUTES | COOK TIME: 20 MINUTES
1 1/4 cups almond flour
1 cup arrowroot
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper ground
3/4 tsp garlic granules
1/4 crushed red pepper flakes
1 tsp oregano
1 1/4 Bunker Hill Cheese Buffalo Spice
1/3 cup of milk (regular, coconut, or almond)
• Mixed dry ingredients and wet ingredients separately then mixed them together
Baked Pizza crust for 10 minutes at 425°
Add sauce and toppings then baked for another 10 minutes
No posts found